2024-2025 Course Registration Information

Course Catalog

Christy Spade, Counselor
(530) 895-4685 x8760

Michael Halsey, DIS/DHS Counselor
Mr. Halsey's Counseling Corner
(530) 895-4690 x7702

Transcript Requests

For graduates & former students:

The official legal document to show proof of graduation is the high school transcript. We do not issue duplicate copies of the high school diploma. Requests for transcripts need to be made by the former student. Please be sure to sign your request.

Transcript requests may be made in person at the Durham High School Front Office, by fax (530) 895-4688, or by mail to: Durham High School, Registrar, P.O. Box 600, Durham, CA  95938

Please include the following information:

  • Your name (maiden) while attending Durham High School

  • Date of birth

  • Year of graduation – if you did not graduate from Durham High School, please indicate

  • Address where the transcript is to be sent

  • Your current address if different from address where transcript is to be sent

  • Your current phone number

  • Signature to authorize release of information

Official and unofficial transcript are available. If you are requesting an official (signed and sealed) transcript please provide the college, university or employment address and information 

Transcripts requested the first year after leaving Durham High School are at no charge. After that, a $3 processing fee is charged for each transcript. A check or money order may be made out to Durham High School and sent to the above address.

Useful Counseling Links