Welcome to the Library Page!
Durham’s library program is dedicated to ensuring that students learn to be effective users of information and literate lifelong learners. We work with teachers to assure that materials are on hand to help students with their reading and research assignments. Library staff is ready to help students with individual questions and help them choose great books.
DHS Library features:
- Computer Lab
- Career Center
- Links to online research databases
- News Stand
- Club sign-up opportunities
Most resources can be checked out for three weeks and can be renewed if necessary. Patrons are expected to pay for replacing lost or damaged books.
Online Research Links:
- Internet Public Library – http://www.ipl.org/
- Library of Congress – http://www.loc.gov/index.html
- Butte County Library – http://www.buttecounty.net/bclibrary/
(The Gail Resource and EBSCO research sites are available through the Butte County Library website)
Signing up for a Butte County library card is STRONGLY encouraged for access to more online resources. Students can get library cards at any county branch, including Durham and Chico. It’s FREE!
Durham Branch Library
2545 Durham-Dayton Hwy
Durham, CA 95938530-879-3835
Chico Branch Library
1108 Sherman Ave.
Chico, CA 95926530-891-2762
Susan Ladd, Library Technician
(530) 895-4685 x231, Tues-Thurs 7:30-2 pm, Friday 7:30-3:30 pm
Last Updated on